|Hardware Platform||PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 3|
|Operating System||Playstation 5; Playstation 4; PlayStation 3|
Logitech G29 Full Description and Price in Nairobi, Kenya.
The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 console. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual motor force feedback, on wheel controls and responsive pedals, G29 makes racing feel like the real deal.
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing. Hall-effect steering sensor
- Easy access game controls: On wheel D pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- G29 requirements: PlayStstion 5, PlayStation 4 or 3, Powered USB port or Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, mac OS 10.10+
Price in Kenya
The Logitech G29 Driving Force price in Nairobi, Kenya starts at Kshs. 39,000 on Spenny Technologies
There are no reviews yet.