OnePlus 9R 5G
OnePlus 9R 5G Specifications
|Colors||Carbon Black, Lake Blue|
|Display||6.55 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Storage||256GB ROM, 12GB RAM|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)|
|Operating System||Android 11, OxygenOS 11.3.3|
|Back Camera||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh|
The price of the OnePlus 9R in Kenya is KSh65,000. It was launched in March 2021. This smartphone is available in the country in Carbon Black and Lake Blue color. It is powered by the Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 chip and has a 4500mAh battery. This phone comes with a 6.55 inches display. It comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage.
Outstanding OnePlus 9R 12GB/256GB Features
- It comes with a Fluid AMOLED display measuring 6.55 inches. This display has a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels.
- This smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G chipset built with the 7nm process. This processor is paired with 12GB of RAM.
- It has 256GB onboard storage space.
- This device has quad-camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is a 48 megapixels wide lens and it is accompanied by a 16 megapixels ultrawide sensor, 5 megapixels, and a 2 megapixels depth lens.
- The front-facing camera is a single 16-megapixels wide lens.
- The smartphone comes with an under-display fingerprint scanner. Other sensors include an accelerometer, gyro, compass, color spectrum, and proximity.
- This device is powered by a 4500mAh Li-Po battery. It supports 65W fast charging.
- Two-color options are available in Kenya – Carbon Black, and Lake Blue.
Mathew Owino –
Being using it for a while cant complain
Cyrus Nyongesa –
Medium durability perfectly functional