Redmi Note 10 5G(6GB/128GB)
Out of stock
Notify me when the product is in stock.
Redmi Note 10 5G(6GB/128GB) specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.5″ inch IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, Aurora Green|
Redmi Note 10 5G(6GB/128GB) has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. It has a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. The phone runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G is the 5G version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. With Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G, you get to experience 5G speeds if you live in an area with 5G connectivity. With 5G, you get instant download speeds as well as fast lag-free streaming.
6.5″ inch Display.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G comes with a 6.5″ inch 90Hz display. With a 90Hz display, every swipe or scroll is instantaneous with no delays between actions. The fast response comes in handy while gaming where fast reactions give you an edge. The display also comes with 450nits brightness that allows you to view your display outside during the day.
MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G Processor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor that clocks at 2.2GHz. With the processor, you get a 5G modem inbuilt into the chip. If you have 5G connectivity, you get to experience fast internet speeds when it comes to streaming and download speeds. The processor also boosts photography especially night photography. And the good thing about the processor is that it consumes less power when carrying out all its operations which extends the battery life.
48MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G comes with a triple camera system instead of a quad-camera system like its 4G compatriot. It comes with a 48MP (main) 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple-camera system that allows you to experience the art of taking different forms of photos using one device.
With the 48MP main camera, you have a large camera lens that lets you take bright, ultra-clear, and very detailed photos. The major advantage of having a large lens is that you can zoom in on a photo and pick out details or you can crop the image multiple times before you start losing quality. You can also take 4K high-quality videos that are stunning.
The macro camera lets you take detailed close-ups. With the macro camera, you can bring Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 as close as 4cm to the subject and be able to take beautiful close-ups.
The depth camera lets you take portraits. The camera blurs the background creating a beautiful bokeh effect that brings the subject into focus. This allows you to take beautiful portraits of the subject
Big 5000mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G has a large 5000mAh battery. If you’re using 5G, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge since 5G consumes a lot of power. But if you’re using 4G, the battery can last for two days on a single charge.
- Display: 6.5″ inch IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm (6.37 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Rear camera Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide); panorama; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Port: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
Price In Nairobi, Kenya
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Live price in Nairobi, Kenya starts at Kshs. 26,000 on Spenny Technologies
There are no reviews yet.