Signature Set STU-540 $ Sign Pro PDF
The Wacom STU-540 Color Signature Pad is a full-featured signature pad that has a broad range of connectivity options, complete with encryption and user customization. Aside from standard USB, it can also operate in Virtual COM-Port (VCP) mode to support a variety of virtualized desktop systems including legacy Citrix setups. Its 5″ color TFT display is large enough for a signature area with additional buttons, and has a hard glass cover to protect it from scratches.
Signature Set STU-540 $ Sign Pro PDF Specification
Additionally, users can customize its user interface and even add in a slideshow for advertisements. Lastly, the STU-540 comes with a cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to high durability and the patented cordless, batteryfree digital pen
- Biometrically accurate signatures using the digital pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- High durability and a natural, paper-like feel enabled by the hardened glass with anti-glare screen treatment
- Secure transactions enabled by stateof-the-art AES256 / RSA2048 encryption
- Support for virtualized environments through the Virtual COM Port (VCP) for compatibility with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp v6.5 and later
- Customizable key pad and PIN pad enabling input using graphic images or numerals
- Attractive signature rendering through the use of WILL™ (Wacom Ink Layer Language) technology that renders the best and most authentic-looking representation of handwritten electronic signatures
- Enhanced signature traceability through a UID (Unique hardware ID) for identifying the exact signature pad unit used for a particular signature and other inputs
- Straightforward integration of signature pad support into applications through the WILL™ SDK (Software Development Kit) for Signature
- Ability to display promotional material through an upgraded USB protocol and internal image storage that enables ads to be shown at natural speeds with no delays
- Power consumption: 2.5 W maximum
- Communication interface: USB/VCP/RS-232
- Display Type: Amorphous TFT LCD
- Cover plate surface: AG etched glass
- Native resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Reading Technology: Electromagenetic Resonance (EMR)
- Coordinate resolution: 2540 lpi / 0.01 mm/pt (non-interpolated)
- Coordinate accuracy: ±0.02 inches / ±0.5 mm (center)
- Report rate: 200 points per second (non-interpolated)
- Pressure levels: 1024 (non-interpolated)
- Encryption: AES256 / RSA2048
- Pen storage Pen compartment
- Connectivity security: USB cable locking system
- Data security: Real time image capture without data storage. Internal memory for images only.
- Security lock slot: Yes, Kensington
- Signature software compatability: Compatible with Windows signature / eSign software and Wacom´s sign pro PDF and sign pro PDF Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat. For Windows, C++, .Net and Java development libraries available for developers (contact us for library and software availability in other development languages and platforms)
Price in Kenya
Get Signature Set STU-540 $ Sign Pro PDF at affordable prices in Nairobi, Kenya at Spenny Technologies.